Thursday, March 13, 2008

My sister~


Not to upstage my wonderful friends and other family members who I absolutely love and am thankful for, I have to express my appreciation for Shelly, my sis. She called me yesterday and talked me through my thoughts and emotions and although there still isn’t an answer or resolution, it’s wonderful to have that opportunity to express myself and not feel judged. (Not to mention she did this all while grocery shopping with two little girls)

To have someone completely understand where you are coming from and how you are feeling is amazing. She actually told me how I was feeling about several different things and she was right on! I didn’t have to explain myself; she knew everything before I could really say it.

I have been blessed with a wonderful sister that I can share everything with no matter how dark it may be. Even the times when you just need to vent, not really wanting an opinion or assistance.

Thanks so much Shell for being there for me last night, as you always are. I pray to be able to do the same for you in the future. I LOVE YOU!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girlie, I look 'spent' in this pic. Ha Ha. :)

I love you so much also sweetheart and you totally made my day. I have a huge smile on my face! You are a remarkable woman and a wonderul Mom, friend and sis! Always remember that you bring sunshine with you even when you are not trying to and it is amazing. I know I always will. Love-Shelly

Shea said...

You totally made me cry! Thanks again, love you tons!

Anonymous said...

I feel so left out. Just kidding. Shea today is the first time I've been on here in a long time and just now got caught up on my readings. You sounded so sad in that entry. Both of you can always call me anytime to talk about anything. Love you both.

Shea said...

We love you too Steph! Thanks for the reply, I know I could call you also. Beware when that happens, just know that I've warned you. (Just kidding.)

The funny thing was-Shelly just called to chat, not knowing how I was feeling. She got a huge surprise!

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting, I love ya!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have your family to lean on, I think it is important to connect to someone that you have known forever, who can truly "get" you. Know that we all love you and are here for you. I wish I could wave a magic wand for both of us:) I hope things get better for you as you are truly remarkable.

Shea said...

If I didn't have you on a daily basis I'm not sure where I would be! Thanks so much Cathy for being a wonderful friend. I love ya!

Anonymous said...

I really liked your friends Shea! Not to mention that Cathy was an outstanding dancer and everyone was game to visit the "secret" store. Ha!