Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tristan's 1st game of the season


They did really well! 2-2. Considering the fact that it was the first game, we had to drive to Denver, and it was freezing, we'll take the tie! There was a professional photographer that was there and all of the pictures are on his website if you are interested, http://www.pics2prints.com. There are over 400 pictures but if you look at numbers 20, 81-82, 111, 117-118, 126-128, and 191-193 you'll see some of Tristan. There are many more after that if you have the time to look through them. He's also on the front page of the website but I'm posting that picture here.

You've got to look at pictures 390-391 and see Aidan bundled up on the sideline watching the game. He has the black hat on, such a cutie! Also, pictures 418-419 you will see Josh on the sideline with a white & green blanket wrapped around himself. Yep, he watched the entire game like that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats and happy Easter.
Found your blog by clicking "next blog", saying hello.

Anonymous said...

That is soooo awesome that he made the front pic for the website! What an action photo! It is so funny b/c when I got to see them play, my heart was pounding and starting getting so emotional just cheering for them. I am so proud of these boys! I love you! -Shelly

Anonymous said...

okay...so i looked at these more and 81-82 cracks me up. what a tough guy!

Shea said...

Is it the look on his face? Ha! Fun stuff, I love it! The pics where I found Aidan and Josh in the background make me laugh.

Happy Easter to you too, Spectator!