Friday, March 7, 2008

Playing hookie!

Shhhhh! Josh and I are playing hookie from work today! Sometimes you just need a break, you know? He's told me that it's not a day to do chores and that if I start he's going to work. That's why I had to still get up early so that I could get the laundry going, ha!

I have to get Tristan's jerseys to the shop today though! Hope he doesn't mind doing that with me. I asked him if he wanted to check out Costco but he's not interested. (It's new here and I got a membership.) Anyway, I'll update later with what the day held for us :)

Update: We had a really good day. Took Tristan's jersey's in to have numbered and thank God Josh went with me. The mapquest directions weren't correct and we got lost. Had to use the I-Phone to find it, yes, technology is wonderful. Got it done which is a huge relief for me.

We had breakfast and then went to Costco! We were able to look around but not activate our cards because the customer service line was estimated to be an hour long. Unbelievable! I didn't see anything that I had to have anyway, it was a lot like Sams.

The boys had a birthday party last night. It was a "spy party" and they had to follow the clues in a scavenger hunt to find out who the double agent was. The mom put in a lot of work to make this happen. They had fun but were exhausted at the end of it. We went to a Starbucks, a 7-11 gas station, the library, the sports center, Safeway and then back to their house. 9 kids in two cars with 4 adults. Whew!

No comments: