Thursday, March 6, 2008

Runway's winner and Lipstick Jungle


And the winner is.....Christian! In all of his fierceness! The show last night was really good. Rami is still my favorite, I loved the dresses that he made. But I will admit, Christian had the "wow" factor.

If you guys don't have much to do tonight, I have a new favorite show that comes on at 9 p.m. on NBC. Lipstick Jungle! It's so good! Granted, I won't be watching it with you guys tonight. I have to record it and I'll watch it sometime over the weekend. It's a fun show, I love seeing Andrew McCarthy again. He was in a lot of movies I watched as a teenager. Lindsay Price is from 90210 which I was a die hard fan of. Anyway, I enjoy it.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Christain--Go Christian--It's your Birthday! YEAH! Believe it or not, as much as I love his fierceness, I liked Julian's collection the best. And get this, Ani thinks Rami looks like dad (shaved head I guess) and waved HI to him the entire show. "Hi Dada". Ha Ha

Shea said...

That is too funny about Ani! I can see that though. What cuties!