Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday already?

Haven’t posted in a while due to Monday being a snow day for us. Yep, I took the snow day also and loved every minute of it. Had to get started on house cleaning – Josh’s mom will be here on Monday and there’s lots to do. Anyway, since I lost a day of work it’s been hectic trying to get everything caught up.

I watched a movie this past weekend that I really liked, which makes me happy because I had waited so long to see it. No Country for Old Men. The dialogue between the actors is really quick and witty. I think it’s supposed to be a murderous, suspenseful drama since it’s about a serial killer but at times it’s so funny. I loved it! Josh tried to do homework during the movie but I knew he wouldn’t get much done. This was his kind of movie and he couldn’t tear his eyes away from the screen.

Also watched Into the Wild a couple of weeks ago. It was long, 2 ½ hours long, which kind of dragged on with not too much happening. If you don’t know this story I won’t ruin it by talking about the ending. I knew the true story behind the movie and was aware of how it would end. Josh didn’t but suffered through the whole movie while he worked on his homework. Needless to say, he hated it.

No comments: