Monday, November 10, 2008

Blah!

The weather outside today actually matches the way that I've been feeling for the past few days. It's gray, gloomy, and raining now. We need the rain so I'm not upset with that but I thought it was ironic.

I'm a bit emotional but have kept control of it for the most part. I'm holding in the tears but have found that I could cry at the drop of a hat if I allowed myself to. Not exactly sure why, I know some of the reasons but I keep arguing with myself about it all. I shouldn't let some of these feelings get to me like this, I should be happy!

Part of me is mad that I'm not happier! Work hasn't helped the issue today. I have a lot of time that my mind can wander and I'm by myself, that's not good when you are feeling like this. Don't worry, I'm okay, just a bit sad. Wanted to share it and I'm hoping it'll be gone in a few days.

Anyway, this weekend was weird for me. No soccer! First time in 10 weeks and man, I missed it. I did get the sheets on the beds washed and changed. Started working on the basement for Shelly's visit in a few weeks. Had great intentions to make some phone calls but couldn't get myself out of the funk to do it. But I was productive so that's good news.

Now I have a headache, wow - does it end?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your troubles. I've actually been kinda the same lately. Undecisive and stressing about my decisions. Love you girl and hope things perk up for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shea!
I hope you are able to shake off this blue mood soon. Let me know if I can do anything...keep ur chin up.

Anonymous said...

Hey woman. Must be the weather or the hormones huh? At least it is always one of the two for me. Or they get the privledge of blame. Ha. Sometimes I think we just all get to the point sometimes when our glass just gets too full and it is time for it to spill over. We feel it coming and just need that simple thing to start the fall. And there is nothing better than a good crying spell to refocus. :) I can usually tell it is about that time for me when I start trying to refigure out my life and feel extremely exhausted and just down in general. And usually a commercial or a lifetime movie will just start the tears.. happy or sad.. they just come.. all that emotion built up inside. Sounds like it may time for ya honey. I hope you feel better soon. I can't wait to have some shopping girl time with you! We are going to have so much fun! Love you so much! -Shelly

Jen said...

Just like we set our clocks forward in Spring and back in Fall, I think our bodies have a reverse reaction to the Spring fever we all seem to experience in April and May! I'm sure it's just a passing funk! We've all been there and we're here if you need to put it out there. {{{hugs}}}

Shea said...

Thank so much for all of your thoughts! I love you all!