Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm a happy girl!

So, so happy! I will admit that I was nervous until around 8 p.m. or so but after that I just sat there amazed at how well he was doing and the states that he was winning. I mean - who would have ever thought that Colorado would have gone Democratic? It's been Republican since I've moved here it seems. Not only did we have the majority for the presidential choice but also our senate, awesome!

I slept very well, so well that I actually overslept this morning. Woke up with a headache today. Feels like a hangover but I didn't drink, so it must be emotional or hormonal. Not sure yet!

Wow, I can't believe it. I'm so happy the boys were able to watch it also before they went to bed. Yesterday was an amazing day - I'll never forget it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad he won too. Alyssa told me this morning in the car she wanted John McCain to win and when I asked why, she said she liked his name. I also heard on the radio a few days ago that this boy that was 8 said he wanted Obama to win bc he likes comic books. Kids pick people for the strangest reasons.

Shea said...

Funny!

Poor Tristan had gotten to the point that he said he didn't care who won anymore but that's because of the pressure some kids were putting on due to the "christian idealogy" of their parents.

However, we won by a landslide and that should tell people something!