Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Still got the headache...

but the mood is a bit better. I don't feel like I'm going to cry anymore so that's a good thing. I do have a sore throat today though, that's a bummer. (Thanks Aidan!)

I've started using our "lonely treadmill" in the mornings and I think that's the time of the day I might be successful with exercising. Evenings are no good, I can come up with a thousand reasons to not get on it and then I get too tired. In the mornings, I get up a little earlier and do it before my shower. It's not bad but then again I'm only two days in so far. We'll have to see how long it lasts.

Thanks again readers for being so thoughtful and caring! I love ya!

3 comments:

nancy said...

Bummer on the headache but glad you aren't feeling the tears welling. I hate being a girl full of emotions at times!

Shea said...

Thanks Nancy!

Anonymous said...

Morning times are better for you to work out anyways. If you can start your metabolism going early then it will continue buring throughout the day. Love you.