Thursday, November 6, 2008

Quiz answered by Tristan

1. What is something mom always says to you? "It's time for bed."

2. What makes mom happy? When you are a nice, respectful person.

3. What makes mom sad? When people are rude and don't listen.

4. How does your mom make you laugh? She laughs.

5. What was your mom like as a child? A farmer.

6. How old is your mom? 33

7. How tall is your mom? 5'1

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Watch "The View."

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Watches TV and does chores.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? The person who watches the most "View" shows.

11. What is your mom really good at? Cooking breakfast and dinner.

12. What is your mom not very good at? Sports.

13. What does your mom do for her job? Birth certificate center.

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Salad.

15. What makes you proud of your mom? Because she does everything in the house.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents.

17. What do you and your mom do together? We watch "The First 48", "Amazing Race", "Criminal Minds".

18. How are you and your mom the same? We laugh alot and we're both smart.

19. How are you and your mom different? She's a girl and I'm a boy. I play video games and she doesn't. I play sports and she doesn't.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because she puts a lot of effort in whatever she does for me.

****************************************************************************
I obviously watch way too much tv.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! I loved it! What an insight you can get from this. The TV comment at the bottom cracked me up! Ha Ha! You know what I loved the most though - he says he laughs when you laugh. What an awesome thing that is to know that you being happy makes your son happy. I loved it. AND... I also cracked up that he thinks you were a farmer. That is too funny! Good Ol' Grump's Garden is easy to remember I guess. Ha Ha. Thanks Tristan for filling this out. Love you-Shelly

Jen said...

That's so fun! I might have to do that with my kids!

Shea said...

It was fun and very insightful! I will admit that his first answer to the cartoon character question was Barney but I immediately gave him a look and he changed his answer! I promise I didn't sway him in any others, ha!

Anonymous said...

That was sweet and he said a bunch of really nice things about you.

Anonymous said...

Barney! I can totally imagine the look you gave! Ha! Throw out those purple clothes lady! Love ya -Shelly