Monday, November 3, 2008

End of Aidan's fall soccer season!

Aidan's team ended their season with 6 wins, 1 tie and 1 loss. Unbelievable! They played in the highest level available for their age group also! Here's a recap of his season (thanks to another mom from the team who took all of the pictures).

Look at me on the side during these two pictures! I laughed so hard!












This last one is one of my favorites! Yay Aidan, I'm so proud of you!

(I feel bad because I don't have pictures like this for Tristan but couldn't keep these to myself.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shea, These pics are incredible! That Mom really got some good shots and Aidan looks so much taller in these than my last visit. His legs look so long. Ha. I just loved looking at you in the sidelines. You were rooting him on the whole time and it just shows how amazingly involved and what a caring mom you are. Love you honey!

Shea said...

Aw, you are so sweet! I found myself in the 8th picture also. I had no idea that I clap so much! He has gotten a little taller and believe me, he's keeping track! It stinks to not be able to ride the cool rides at amusement parks! Love ya too!

Anonymous said...

Great job Aiden! Very good pics. His facial expressions say it all.