Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Catching up!

I feel like I'm moving in slow motion while the world around me is in high-gear. It must be my cold that I'm trying to get over! Time is moving too fast and I have a lot of things to do before Thanksgiving next week. That's in 9 days guys!

Tristan started basketball on Saturday and that was a lot of fun. I didn't think that I would get such a kick out of it. Their team won their first game and they looked pretty good. Tristan isn't that great of a basketball player; he didn't score any points and gave the ball up a bit, but he is very athletic, plays defense well, and is able to get some steals.

The weather here is unbelievable! We will have record highs today (70's) and it'll be warmer here than in Miami! Now that soccer is over the snow/cold weather can come at any time. I'm waiting for it! (Maybe that's why I don't feel ready for Thanksgiving?)

It's been confirmed that the boys are going to play in a soccer tournament in Vegas during Spring Break. Can you believe it? We are going back to Vegas! I'm excited a bit, it'll be a nice break and needed by that time. Josh and I are working through the holidays this year. First time in I don't know how long.

I got Nuggets tickets for us in January this weekend. We try to go to one game a year, it's expensive but we only do it once so that's how it gets rationalized. These tickets are unbelievable - we will be sitting right behind the Nuggets bench! Can't wait, hope they don't cuss too much. Ha!

Well, that's about it for now. At least it's enough for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey honey. Damn that cold! Jk. Ha Ha! Cool that Tristan is playing B-Ball. I can totally picture him out there. He seems to have the build for it. The weather there has been driving me crazy. I check it every day on weather.com hoping for snow when I come, but seeing only sunshine. Ha Ha. Of course it is over a week away so it can change, but it is crazy how it says 50 one day and 70 the next. Austin will be 75 on Thanksgiving. Crazy huh? But nice at the same time b/c the air/heat has been off so I am hoping for a cheaper bill. Don't stress about Thanksgiving honey b/c I will help you with everything and anything and we are going to have a great time! I love you!

Shea said...

This year the weather is wacky! I don't remember having anything like it honestly! We are ready for a cool down honestly! Fingers are crossed here!