Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Get out and vote!

I don't care who you vote for but it's important to get out there and do it! This is a historic day one way or another. Either we will have our first black president or our first woman vice-president!

I will admit that I'm nervous about tonight's results. There's a really important amendment that I don't want to pass here and of course the presidential side of it all. I've had dreams about this for the past two nights so I'm hoping to get some rest tonight! (And not cry myself to sleep, ha!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I totally agree! I just got home from voting and was really apprehensive to go at 5pm with two cranky kids in tow. Luckily, Ani hung out in the stroller and Caeli was my big helper so all went smooth and believe it or not...it only took 15 MINUTES! How Awesome is that! I am watching the results tonight and am super excited to see it! YAY!!!! Love you-Shelly

Anonymous said...

YAY! OBAMA got POPULAR VOTE & ELECTORAL VOTE! Woo-Hoo!! I am doing a dance.. you just can't see it.. Ha Ha! Love you! -Shelly

Shea said...

Our two hours at the polls were worth every minute of it! I'm so happy!!!!! Good for you for having that determination, even with the girls, to deal with the polls. I love ya!