Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Time to make the pies!

To get a jump start on all of the cooking for the big day I'll go ahead and make the sweet potato pies tonight. Yep, pies not pie! I normally make them in two's and will probably do 4 of them tonight. One for us, one for Cat, one for my neighbor who lives alone, and who knows who will get the fourth.

There's a snowstorm coming for Thanksgiving. This could make Shell's flight in interesting and our crazy early morning shopping a mess. I don't know much about it right now but I'll update more as it gets closer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait till I can make it up there and see the snow. I know it comes sporatically, but it snowed last time Shell came and might again this time. Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a great time.

Shea said...

Thanks Steph! What are you guys doing?

Anonymous said...

yum..yum..pie.. can't wait to put on some more pounds. ha ha! love you! -shell

Anonymous said...

yum..yum..pie.. can't wait to put on some more pounds. ha ha! love you! -shell

Anonymous said...

I think we will end up going to Peepaw's with Mom and Dad. Our only other option is to go to his aunt's house.