Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Beckham fever

Wow, I haven't had a crush in a while but I find myself smiling anytime I see a picture of him. I didn't jump on the Beckham bandwagon when he came to Major League Soccer last year; although we did go to the game in Denver to see him, which he unfortunately didn't attend. Anyway, I think I'm on it now!

I love his smile! It seem so warm and genuine. Posh is one lucky woman!



Tristan is wearing his cleats this season also! My friend Shannon, another mom from the team, is calling him Beckham Jr. Too funny!

I've got a collage of him at work now too. This is bad!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is cute! and you know i just love those sleeves... ha ha!

Shea said...

Ha, I knew you would! I love them too which I find a bit odd for me!

Anonymous said...

IMG]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q41/shellyguerinot3/Emporio20Armani20Underwear2020David.jpg[/IMG] Here's one for ya! Ha Ha!

Anonymous said...

Use this link..

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q41/shellyguerinot3/Emporio20Armani20Underwear2020David.jpg

Ha ha!

Shea said...

That picture of him is unbelievable! The girls in the next two are beautiful! Are you going to do more on your arms? The other pics are interesting, what a collection! What's with the Santa note?

Anonymous said...

uhmmm...i did not know you could see all of those other ones. ha ha! there was a time and place for all of them. ha ha!

Shea said...

Ha!!! That's so funny! And I did see them!