Monday, April 21, 2008

Ouch!!



Yep, it hurts. This is what a weekend of soccer at the parks will do to you! The actual collarbone area is the worst!

The boys had a great weekend though. Tristan played first and his team lost 1-0. Tristan was the goalie during the second half and blocked every shot from the other team. He had a shutout! We walked away from that game feeling like winners despite the loss. I was so proud.

Aidan had a double header. We got to the first game and he immediately complained of a sore throat. He didn't have a sore throat but was nervous and didn't want to play without Tristan. He had lost that "security" he's had lately. He hung in there and ended up winning the game for his team. It's true, not boasting just because he's my child, okay maybe I am. They did win 4-3 and he scored 3 goals in the game. The winning goal was his! We were so happy.

We then had to go to another park for his second game. They had one hour between games and were exhausted by the time we got started. Needless to say we lost big time but Aidan managed to score the one and only goal for his team.

Sunday was another day of soccer but it was practices. I covered up completely for these. The weather was nice but I had on long sleeves, pants and tennis shoes. I've learned my lesson, this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Aloe Vera to the rescue!!! :)