Thursday, April 24, 2008

My inspiration to get to work.

This is my inspiration every morning on my drive to work and yes, I realize how lucky I am! I remind myself of this all the time.

I think that a lot of people that live here are so used to their surroundings or get caught up in their lives that they forget to look up. Even though I've almost been here for 13 years (Can you believe that? I'm shocked!) I remind myself to look up and see the beauty of the mountains. I don't think we will always live here and I want to soak it all in.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the thing that amazes me every time I come. I'm not use to seeing mountains everywhere I go. They're beautiful!

Shea said...

It's funny because the boys don't notice them so much until I tell them to. But when we go to Tyler, they notice all of the trees. "The forest" is what they call it! I never noticed all of the trees growing up there.

Anonymous said...

It's different things at different places that are noticeable to the people that don't live there.

Anonymous said...

Miss you sweetheart! :)

Again, thank you for doing this blog. I love checking in with you.

Shea said...

You guys and your comments have been what's kept me going with this blog! I love you and miss ya too!