Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yep, he should be hiding his face!


What a dumb ass! Carmello was arrested yesterday morning for DUI on our interstate here! You know that he has plenty of friends and money to take care of transportation issues. Poor decisions like this make me want to put up all of the #15 stuff we have. I've already had to retire the Michael Vick jersey and didn't want to have to do that again. Bummer, it's just sad for the boys.

The Nuggets just made it to the playoffs last night also. We are excited but I don't want to have to hear about this over and over again. I'm hoping it'll probably just blow over since it's his first offense.

The funny stuff about it is that his fiancee refused to come and pick him up from the station so the police officers kindly gave him a ride home and parked his car in the police parking lot for him. Now they are being investigated for going above and beyond the normal procedures for this type of incident. If you ask me, I'm loving his fiancee right now!

No comments: