Monday, April 14, 2008

Funny things

Just a couple of little funny things for you guys:

Charlie” is still a huge hit at our house. If you haven’t checked out the youtube video for “Charlie bites finger”, you need to. The boys are constantly mimicking this and they try to use the accent to do it. Too funny! I have to admit I fell into it this weekend also. I wanted to make Aidan laugh during his soccer game. He was exhausted and there weren’t any extra players to give him a break. At half time, I went over to him and told him that there was a “Charlie” on the opposing team; he better watch out for him. Of course I had to use the accent for him to get it. Tristan happens to have a Charlie on his team also so this thing just keeps going and going. I feel sorry for anyone with that name right now.

A couple of nights ago I heard Aidan in the bathroom weighing himself on the scale. When he came out I asked him what he was doing. He told me he was “heavying himself”. I asked again, “What were you doing?” He then says he was “lightening himself”. He couldn’t think of the word “weighing” for the life of him. I never corrected him either.

This weekend’s soccer recap – Aidan won his first game of the season. It helps a lot that Tristan played for his team as a guest. But they both scored a goal which was the highlight! Tristan lost his game, 1st loss of the season for him. He did score the only points for his team though. Not enough of a highlight though, he hates to lose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo funny about the "Charlies" on their teams. Ha Ha! Caeli and Ani also watched the video (including Jon) and they all cracked up. I even showed people at work and had them laughing. Caeli also tries to use the accent. I love it! Too FunnY!

Shea said...

That is hilarious that it's that widespread! It even made Josh smile so you know it must be good!