Thursday, April 3, 2008

Teenagers

The boys have been exposed to YouTube. I can't believe it! We have a 9th grader watching them this week for their last couple days of Spring Break. I guess she showed them it yesterday and they are hooked. It's all they want to look at on the computer. It even beat out a game I had downloaded.

I have to admit that there is some funny stuff on there though. They are pretty much checking out funny kids and sports stuff. (I made sure of this!) There's one video that I had to watch with them and continued to hear Aidan mimic all night long. If you look - it's about a little boy and his brother Charlie. Charlie bites his finger. If you search for "Charlie bites finger" it will come up. They think it's hilarious!

I was a you tube virgin myself until yesterday. I thought that it might be something that I could get addicted to and God knows I have plenty of things that I'm addicted to and I don't need another.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!! I fell over laughing! Not too sure if it is the accent or what, but I was rolling over! I watch YOUTUBE daily. Ha. It breaks up the monotony of my job. You should search for WB2D (World Burns to Death) as you can see alot of their shows in japan. Love you! -Shelly

Shea said...

It's got to be the accent! That's why Aidan has continued to say, "Owww, Charlie bit my finger. That really hurt." It does make me laugh also! We'll look for Jon's stuff tonight if we have time! Love you!

Anonymous said...

The girls love the pet videos and constantly forward videos to me to view. I did apply a filter to youtube so they could not watch any "adult" stuff, so you may want to do that as well.

Shea said...

Good idea Cathy!