Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Karol's 79!

My Karol's 79 today! I can't believe it. She is absolutely amazing and I wouldn't be able to make it here at work without her.

Karol is here with me Tuesday through Friday and works the same hours as me. She not only works in my office but also helps the Birth Center and Medical Records.

Karol is a wonderful friend and confidant. She knows everything about me whether or not I tell her. She is famous for listening in to my phone calls so if you call me at work just know that Karol is listening! It's okay though, she's been there for me through some rough times.

We are celebrating her wonderful day in a couple of hours but ssshhh, it's a surprise! For the time being, Happy Birthday Karol - I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so funny that she listens in. next time i call you at work, i am going to tell you to tell her hi for me. ha ha!

Shea said...

That would crack her up!