Friday, April 4, 2008

NKOTB

Oh my gosh! Can you believe that they are reuniting, making new music, and going on tour? I was such a huge fan in middle school. While my best friends loved Bon Jovi, I loved New Kids on the Block. I had their t-shirt, jewelry, music, videos, and my room was plastered with pictures of them. My favorites were the guys in the pic on the far right, Jordan and Danny. I think I remember Shelly liked Jonathan, Jordan's brother.



Here's proof:


And here's a pic of the shirt (and some attitude):


I will go ahead and admit that once their new music comes out, I will download it to my mp3 player!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, love the hair-do!! While I did like NKOTB, the posters on my wall were John Travolta from Staying Alive and Michael Jackson (before he was a wack job). However, I LOVED Bon Jovi.....

Anonymous said...

These are SOOO AWESOME!! I LOVE THAT FIRST PIC of you pointing at the poster! I totally remember you looking like that! How beautiful! You were cooler than cool!!! I love you so much! Thanks for the memories. ---Kinda funny that I married a guy names Jonathan also! Ha Ha!

Shea said...

You guys are too funny! Shelly - I had never put two and two together, ha! I told Josh that I wished that I still looked like that in the poster picture. Wow, life can take a toll on you sometimes!

Love you both!

Anonymous said...

I actually saw a little while back that Jordan had a CD out and I pointed it out to Preston and told him that I couldn't believe he was still singing. HA!