Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Busy bees!

This week is such a hectic one for us! Not only is it Halloween on Friday (which I'm not ready for yet in the costume department) but this is our last week of soccer and first week of basketball. If that doesn't sound like enough then let's throw in a music program at school on Thursday also! One day at a time has always been my motto so why change it now?

Flu shots went extremely well on Saturday. Aidan cracked me up in the car on the way there by saying, "my arm already hurts!"

Both of the boys won their games this weekend also! We had to split up so I didn't get to watch Tristan's but it sounds like it was an exciting one.

Beautiful 70 degree weather seems to be in store for us through Saturday! I'm so happy but I think the boys are even happier - more time to wear shorts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had to turn our heat on yesterday after it got down to 66 in the house and it was 58 outside for the high. Can't believe ya'll have 70 degree weather since it already snowed once. Glad to hear about their games and that flu shots went okay.

Anonymous said...

bzzzzzzzzzz.... you guys are busy! Multi-Tasking at its best. :)