Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Signs of Shea

Presents from Shell this morning, I just had to share:


I have no idea about this one - buffalo wings maybe?


Got to get this one for my hubby!

Crazy, wonder if it says Shea's on his jumper also?

This is what you get with an Irish name!
******************************************************************************
Now - to the funniest part of the emails! Look at what came up for Shelly's search:

I almost fell out of my chair! Now, was she just being nice by sending those for me and excluding whatever else came up? Thanks Shell, you are too funny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was too funny Shell. At least ya'll have names that are different. Mine is too common.

Shea said...

We could always call you Stephie! I love that!

Anonymous said...

It's Aunt Stephie to my kiddos. Ha!

Thanks Shea! Could you tell I had some spare time at work? Ha. The Shea's Buffalo is a famous theatre. And yep, you're right, Google images does not have much for Shelly's.... at all. And I thought that "Shelly's Legs" was too funny also! ha ha!

Love you guys! -Shelly