Friday, October 24, 2008

Little stuff

Okay, is it really that bad of me that I asked Aidan to retake pictures at school? Even though the rules for retakes say that they retake for closed eyes and being off-centered; not because your child has a constipated smile on his face? Well, I did it and hopefully the retakes turn out better than the originals!

Flushots this weekend for the boys. I've been struggling between the FluMist and the regular old Flushot. The idea of a sniff of the nose versus a shot is so appealing but after doing some research, I want to stay with the regular old Flushot. It's what Josh and I get (free from work) so we will all have been given the same. Plus, the Flushot is a dead bug not an active bug like the FluMist is. There are side effects with the mist such as a sore throat, runny nose, fever and what not. (Just an FYI!)

Only two more weeks of soccer and we'll be done. This weekend looks to be nice weather in the 60's so I'm happy. They both lost last weekend so we are hoping for a better result!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would get retakes also honey if I could. Why did mom never do that to us? We needed it I am sure for some pics. Well, at least I did. ha ha. We gave Ani the Flumist and she took it very well, no problems there, but I did not know about all of those side effects/symptoms and such. I am very weary of the flu shot in general now though as it is given out way to easily and there are so many different strands, there is never a guarantee. Yet, who knows..
Hey, I booked my rental car for Thanksgiving this morning! I got the same as Josh's car. ha ha!
Love you! -Shelly

P.S. - Good Luck this weekend boys! :)