Friday, October 10, 2008

More Vegas!

The pool complex was the highlight of the hotel!
The slides are on the back side of the previous picture! The boys were in the pool 4 hours the first day and five hours the second day!

I will say that I was able to finish a book while we were away!

The Bellagio Fountains. I loved them!

I'm going to start a collection of pictures with my name in them!

This animated alligator was outside the RainForest Cafe. Aidan was in love!

This is what three days in Vegas will do to you!

Tristan was a faker but I had to indulge him!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen said...

Vegas is wonderful! We went in January for 3 days. That just isn't enough time, is it? I love the fountains at the Bellagio too. I think I might have had a better view...we stayed at the hotel and had a room facing the fountains! It was amazing!

Jen said...

PS...I tagged you on my blog and posted my Fountain pics for you to check out! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I could totally see the smile on Tristan's face. Ha ha! Vegas looks amazing! The fountains are very cool and the slides are even cooler. I would have stayed in the pool with them too. Love you! -Shelly

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great vacation glad you guys had a good time. Vegas is a lot of fun.
Sorry to hear about your travel problems coming home..now don't you feel sorry for me having to deal with that type of junk every week :-)

Shea said...

My heart goes out to you Justin! I would never want to deal with that on a regular basis!