Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Where are we?

Yep, we went on a trip and I haven't had time to really share with many about it. It hasn't been planned for long, it really just came about and we jumped at the chance. If you do happen to know - don't spoil the fun! Let's see if anyone can guess from these two pictures.


Just got here last night and I didn't have my camera when we went out but here's a few pictures from this morning! How beautiful, the boys are dragging me to the pool in 30 minutes!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like California? Wish I was there. Write more about it!!!

Shea said...

Nope, not California. Try again! I'll take more pics tonight and you'll know right away!

Anonymous said...

I guess Hawaii

Anonymous said...

New Mexico?

Shea said...

Not Hawaii, Mexico or New Mexico!

Justin - what a surprise to hear from you! It brought an immediate smile to my face. You'll have to update me on you guys when you have a chance.

Anonymous said...

I know.. I know... hee...hee. :)

Anonymous said...

The mountains and palms are tough.
How about Arizona or Nevada :-)

I read your blog everyday! I just realized I could post a comment without having an account