Thursday, October 30, 2008

Me day!

I took a "me day" yesterday and it was awesome! I got a lot done but of course not everything that I had in mind.

Got myself some new eyeglasses ordered! I honestly don't know how old my current ones are but I can tell you that things are blurry now for me when I do put them on. (Obviously, I don't wear them that often!)

Had a pedicure and manicure - loved it!

Had lunch with a wonderful friend which was a blast!

Got the boy's Halloween costumes out for the big day tomorrow.

Carved our pumpkins!

Made dinner. Actually it was a frozen lasagna but I cooked it for two hours so I'm taking the credit.

Good huh? Now I'm wondering when I might be able to have another one of these days!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to have a day like that. Honestly, I'd probably end up on the couch doing nothing and being lazy. HA! Glad you got some time to yourself.

Shea said...

Thanks! Yep, I had to keep myself motivated. Sleeping late sounded nice for a bit but I passed on it!

Anonymous said...

Your me day was long overdue, and I, as your wonderful friend, do decree that you take one at least once per month:):):)

Anonymous said...

A definite breath of fresh air from the busy bees blog. ha ha! "Me days" rule! I took one yesterday too! (I should have totally called you! ha ha) I woke up and was just crampy and physically drained from everything going on in my lack of sleep life that I just couldn't get up. It was a long and much overdue "8-hr night" of sleep I needed. Sad huh to call in just to sleep 8 hrs? I never do that! And then I felt bad when I got up so I still worked for 4 hrs from home. And cleaned out both of the girls closets. Ha. Love you-Shelly