Thursday, February 28, 2008

Anyone American Idol?


I do. Not sure why, guess I want to see what will happen now that I've started. This year it's been kind of disapointing. The boys seem pretty girly to me and the girls are just so so. Here are my favorites so far:


Brooke - she sang Carly Simon last night and I loved it!


Carly - love the accent!


Chikezie - Very fun name and his smile makes me smile.

David - He's obviously the front runner and expected to win. I can't disagree, he's really good.

I read on the internet that this guy's wearing a wig. I can totally see that in this picture but honestly wouldn't have ever known. He's not a favorite of mine and they give him a hard time on the show because of his image and they don't quite see him as "rock". Could Simon actually be right? If he's wearing a wig it all makes sense.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that about the wig. Ha Ha! But totally see it in the pic also! Love ya!-Shelly

Shea said...

He was voted out last night so I guess that drama is over! Love you lady!