Friday, February 8, 2008

Party tonight!

Aidan's birthday party is tonight! It's at this place called Art Sports that has trampoline parties. They have bungee cords that help them do flips and flying. Here's the website: http://www.artsportsworld.com/parties.html. Pray for Josh and I. The party won't be so bad but he's also having 4 boys over afterwards to spend the night. This is where I will need the help. I'm sure I'll be tired around 9 p.m. and they will be up until who knows when.

I'm going to Bill's funeral tomorrow. I'm not really looking forward to it but I feel like I should be there.

Sunday, Josh has to leave for a business trip to Alabama. He'll be gone for a week, single mom-here I come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how did Aidan's Party and sleepover go? TaMara

Anonymous said...

I have to say that ARTSPORTS looks like so much fun! I want to do it!! I hate missing all of these things!! UGGHHHH!! Love you sweetheart! -Shelly