Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Procrastination

Do you ever have a chore to do and you just can't get yourself to do it?

I have to have numbers put on T's soccer jerseys and his goalie shirt. It's not as if I'm actually sewing the numbers on myself but I have to find a place that will do it for a reasonable fee and hopefully they will have the same type of numbering that we used last year. See, the place I normally buy the uniforms from always added the numbers on for you and now they are closed. I've got the new uniforms but have to handle the numbering by myself.

I know of a couple of places that I'm going to try, maybe I'll get lucky and strike it rich with the first one. If I remember to put them in my car tomorrow, I'll try after work. Wish me luck!

Off topic, just heard my youngest sister got the flu! Keep her and her family in your prayers. She's got two little girls and a big guy at home.

No comments: