Friday, February 29, 2008

Runway



Project Runway is another one of my favorite shows. Shell, are you still watching it? I'm a day late since I have to record it and watch it later but just wanted to share my favorites with you guys.


Rami - his dresses are beautiful. He does a lot of draping to make dresses, it's amazing to watch him work.



Jillian is really good also. I like her clothes but her personality throws me off.
*************************************************************************************
Well, I'm 0 for 1 in trying to find the numbering for the jerseys. I think trying to stay with the same numbering style is what is going to be hard about this.
The boys are attending their very first dance tonight! I'm bringing the camera so I hope to get some pics taken. I've volunteered to work at the front door selling tickets to make sure that I would be there for their big night. I'm so anxious to see if either one of them will get out and dance or if they will just hang out with their buddies along the wall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe!! Their 1st dance! How awesome! Yes, girl... you know I am watching Project Runway! :) I like Rami also, I really like Christian though also. His quirky sassiness cracks me up. ha ha!

Shea said...

Cathy likes Christian too! It must be his fierceness. Ha!