Saturday, February 2, 2008

Bangs!



Well, I did it! Went to get my haircut and still wasn't sure about cutting the bangs but at the last minute I told her to do it. What do you think? I wished that I hadn't now. I didn't realize how much I had gotten used to not having them - it will take me a while to get adjusted. I just keep telling myself, it's too late now. Do I look like Patricia Arquette from Medium? That's the picture I took in with me for the haircut, ha!


Tristan and Aidan did really well during their soccer game. Their team won 7-0. But I have to mention that they are definitely playing under their skill level and they played a girls team. I didn't have to worry about the competition factor though. Tristan passed the ball to Aidan several times, even though Aidan couldn't quite get the ball in the net. He still kept passing it which I loved to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! It looks great and you just shed 5 yrs. I like it..really!