Friday, February 1, 2008

Superbowl Weekend - Go Giants!

Anyone watch the debate last night? I've started it but haven't finished watching it yet. This is typical for me, I DVR all of my shows that I like to watch and get to see them as time allows. Normally this means I'm watching something at 6 in the morning but it works. I don't have a favorite right now between Barack and Hillary, I'll vote for whoever gets the nomination.

Ready for the SuperBowl? I went shopping a couple of days ago and have what we need to make nachos, queso, and lots of snacks. I'm excited but sad! The SuperBowl means no more football for a while, I have to move on to basketball. I don't have a favorite this year, I'm really hoping it just turns out to be a good game. I do tend to lean towards the underdogs though. Let's go Giants! Tristan has a Patriot's Randy Moss jersey-I'll have to make sure to give him a hard time.


I'm finally getting my hair cut tomorrow. This is long overdue! Definitely going shorter and might have some bangs cut in but not sure about that. I'll talk with her and see what she thinks. Josh likes me without bangs but personally I think I look better with them. I'll post a pic after it's all said and done!

The boys are playing together on an indoor soccer team and they have their first game tomorrow. Hopefully they will play well together, I've noticed a lot of competition between them lately. Guess we shall see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Giants- Matthew's grandpa used to be an offensive coach and then scout for them when he was growing up- so I am rooting for them. Can't wait to see your bangs, I am sure you will look much more innocent then you do now- ha ha.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! This is such a good idea. I would do it except I am afraid I would never have the time to update my spot! Have fun this weekend.