Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Did anyone caucus?

I did!

I've never done this before and it was really interesting. I voted for Hillary and I was shocked that I was in the minority. There were so many Obama supporters there. It was neat to look around and see everyone that was supporting him though! Lots of older couples - the news has talked about his popularity with young people but I didn't necessarily see that last night. Maybe my voting precinct is an older population?

I did learn all about the delegates though! They allowed two people from our group to go to the county level caucus, then two people will go to the state level caucus, and then two will be chosen for the national level. The Democratic National Convention is in Denver this time at the Pepsi Center! How exciting!!!

No comments: